With the rise of smart watches, an interesting twist from Montblanc features a interesting add on to a traditional analog watch with their smart e-strap.
The e-Strap is a Bluetooth accessory that allows one to track physical activity, send/receive messages and phone notifications. It works with both Android and iOS compatible.
The band is Florentine leather that has a carbon fiber texture to it that Montblanc calls “Extreme Montblanc Leather” The e-Strap can also be fitted onto any 20 or 22mm strap you want, Montblanc or not.
The Timewalker Urban Speed e-Strap will sell for approx $420 USD.
Main Features of E-strap:
- Works with both Android and iOS compatible devices
- Notifications are signaled by vibrations
- Battery life is five days, charge via micro-USB cable
- Controls music functions; Playing, pausing, and skipping
- Activity tracker to monitor the wearer’s physical activity
& personal daily goals, measures steps, calories burned, and distance traveled.
- Take pictures by tapping on the e-Strap