Arizona's Antelope Canyon by Gregory Boratyn

Amateur photographer Gregory Boratyn from San Diego has captured Arizona's Antelope Canyon unlike no other, with the help of a little post editing software to highlight the flowing ridges found within the cavernous spaces. 

 “I think we all agree that pictures of Antelope Canyon are popular and one can find just about a million of them on the Internet,” Mr Boratyn explains.

“They are all very nice, but also very similar. So, I figured I’d make my pictures different by processing them in a unique way, so they stand out a bit. Otherwise they’d be boring.”

He continues: “First, I decided to make them monochrome. I converted them to black and white using photo software. They all looked rather uninteresting, so I added a bit of blue tonality.”

Here are some our favourite images:















No comments :

Post a Comment

Would you like to share something with us?