Lets start with some key stats:
- 1833 Antoine LeCoultre founded his watch company in the Joux Valley of Switzerland. Shortly after, he invented a machine for measuring the thousandth part of a millimetre, which established the firm as leaders in micromechanics.
- 1903, company invented the thinnest movement in the world, only 1.38mm Thick.
- 1917, Edmond Jaeger went into business with Jacques-David LeCoultre, grandson of the founder, to form the modern company Jaeger-LeCoultre.
- 1929 They invented the smallest mechanical movement in the world measuring 14 x 4.85mm.
- 1931 Their most famous watch was designed and produced and marketed under the name of the “Reverso”
This sleek new watch from Jaeger LeCoultre's Master Collection is all about the attention to detail. It has a self-winding feature, a dark brown leather strap with an alligator pattern, and a scratch resistant sapphire face.
Suggest List $10,200 US
Street Price $5,900 US